A Different Way To Win
This is a conversation about business approaches that transformed a professional sports team from being one of the worst in history to becoming the gold standard throughout the sports entertainment industry.
As part of Jim Rooney’s outreach to help organizations understand the power of their teamwork, he often delivers these keynote addresses, using the family-business he grew up in as an example of strong culture development.
In his discussions, audiences can get behind the scenes within professional sports, hearing Jim uncover the insights making the Steelers and other organizations some of the most successful professional teams and beloved brands worldwide.
Jim’s storytelling approach details his family history within professional sports and the distinctive styles and approaches of its various leaders, coaches and players – as seen from his unique vantage point.
If you’re an employee, member or leader of an organization with many moving parts and people, you’ll gain new clarity and novel ideas from Jim’s perspectives on developing teamwork that wins and sets you apart from your competitors.
Places of recent keynotes
- Eaton Corporation
- Federated Investors
- BABB, Inc.
- BNY Mellon
- Jewish Health Care Foundation
- National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD)
- Board Leadership Forum – New York City event
- The McLendon Foundation, Georgetown University event
- Energy Innovation Center
- University of Pittsburgh
- Duquesne University SBDC Entrepreneurs Conference
- Duquesne University
- Waynesburg Chamber of Commerce
- Bedford Chamber of Commerce
- Robert Morris University, MBA Event
- Robert Morris University Indiana University of Pennsylvania Light of the Valley, YMCA
- Recognition Event (Wheeling, WV)